Info

POLAND

Vew of the Cathedral of Sts. Stanislaus and Wenceslas situated next to the Royal Castle on Wawel Hill in Cracow. In this cathedral St. John Paul II celebrated his first Mass as a priest in 1946, was consecrated a bishop in 1958 and installed the archbishop of Cracow in 1964. The presence of a church at this site dates back to around 1025. (CNS photo/Nancy Wiechec)

Add to Lightbox Download
Filename
_LW_0061A.jpg
Copyright
© 2015 Nancy Wiechec
Image Size
5760x3840 / 5.0MB
Contained in galleries
Places
Vew of the Cathedral of Sts. Stanislaus and Wenceslas situated next to the Royal Castle on Wawel Hill in Cracow. In this cathedral St. John Paul II celebrated his first Mass as a priest in 1946, was consecrated a bishop in 1958 and installed the archbishop of Cracow in 1964. The presence of a church at this site dates back to around 1025. (CNS photo/Nancy Wiechec)